By Anwar Ludin
Starting with the local SDK configuration and an summary of the Momentics IDE, the e-book is fast moving and you'll quickly study some of the top practices and strategies required for constructing attractive BlackBerry 10 apps.
Learn BlackBerry 10 App improvement is written for builders wishing to profit the right way to write apps for the recent BlackBerry 10 OS and people attracted to porting current iOS and Android apps to BlackBerry 10 as local applications.
What you’ll learn
• find out how to layout and create local BB10 functions utilizing the declarative expressiveness of QML
• the right way to grasp the Cascades framework and the center BB10 UI components
• how you can use C++ and Qt successfully with Cascades
• the right way to make the most of the BlackBerry Momentics IDE to release and debug your applications
• the best way to practice the basic points and most sensible practices of BB10 software design
• how you can use HTTP networking with the intention to leverage distant services
• tips to combine your software with BlackBerry 10 center apps reminiscent of the Contacts and Calendar apps
• the right way to ship e mail and brief textual content messages out of your app
• easy methods to use your device’s digicam and sensors resembling the accelerometer and gyroscope
Who this e-book is for
BlackBerry builders wishing to put in writing local BB10 purposes, online game builders. iOS and Android builders wishing to port their apps to BB 10.